- RSS Channel Showcase 1910077
- RSS Channel Showcase 9818321
- RSS Channel Showcase 8916603
- RSS Channel Showcase 7660948
Articles on this Page
- 12/24/14--09:57: _10 More Preschool N...
- 01/29/15--19:54: _Snowball Names Fine...
- 02/06/15--15:37: _Fine Motor Valentin...
- 04/30/15--18:04: _Name Activities wit...
- 08/19/15--02:02: _Teaching the Alphab...
- 08/20/15--05:01: _Apples Up On Top Na...
- 09/02/15--02:02: _5 Senses Activity w...
- 10/08/15--01:03: _Simple Preschool Na...
- 11/02/15--13:27: _Name Books for Pres...
- 01/27/16--04:11: _Name Ice Melting Sc...
- 08/01/17--03:01: _Free Printable Sign...
- 01/18/18--05:05: _3 Heart Name Crafts...
- 12/24/14--09:57: 10 More Preschool Name Activities to Try
- 01/29/15--19:54: Snowball Names Fine Motor Literacy Activity
- 02/06/15--15:37: Fine Motor Valentine Craft – Beaded Name Hearts
- 04/30/15--18:04: Name Activities with a Butterfly Craft
- 08/19/15--02:02: Teaching the Alphabet with a Class Name Book
- 08/20/15--05:01: Apples Up On Top Name Activities
- 09/02/15--02:02: 5 Senses Activity with Scratch and Sniff Names
- 10/08/15--01:03: Simple Preschool Name Activity | Dot Names
- 11/02/15--13:27: Name Books for Preschool and Kindergarten
- 01/27/16--04:11: Name Ice Melting Science and Art Experiment
- 08/01/17--03:01: Free Printable Sign In Book for Name Writing Practice
- 01/18/18--05:05: 3 Heart Name Crafts for Preschoolers To Make This Valentine’s Day
If you’re a regular reader of Fun-A-Day, you already know how I love teaching using kids’ names! There’s so much learning that takes place as children explore their names and the names of their friends. Previously, I shared over 15 preschool name activities to try with the kiddos. Since then, my students and I haveKeep Reading
When I was prepping by preschool lesson plans for January, I knew I wanted to incorporate some winter fine motor activities and more name activities. I use Pinterest to help organize ideas for my classroom, so I hopped over to my Winter board and scoped out a few ideas. This pin from Sugar Aunts inspiredKeep Reading
This valentine craft for kids was inspired by our candy cane names, as well as the preschoolers’ love for beads! The kiddos’ beaded name hearts integrated literacy, math, and fine motor skills. Check ’em out . . . beaded name heart valentine craft Affiliate links included below. Materials Pipe cleaners in various colors Alphabet beadsKeep Reading
It’s no secret that we do a ton of name activities in my preschool craft. Names are important to the kiddos, and learning their names is something every preschooler strives for. A child’s name can be used to teach so many early learning concepts, too. I created two fun activities for using a butterfly craft to teachKeep Reading
Learning about letters needs to be a hands-on, meaningful process for kids. Names are definitely meaningful, which is why I like to incorporate them a lot when I’m teaching the alphabet. A class alphabet book that’s centered around names definitely fits the bill! Are you following my Alphabet Pinterest board? use a class name bookKeep Reading
Name activities are a staple in my classroom. I thought it would be fun to create a few based around a preschool apple theme. Even better, these name ideas are perfect for extending the book Ten Apples Up On Top! printable letter apples up on top Materials Letter apples (free printable HERE) Pictures or drawingsKeep Reading
I do a ton of teaching using my students’ names, as regular Fun-A-Day readers know! Here’s a 5 senses activity that’s centered on learning with names. I love that it’s a simple, engaging process for the kiddos. Plus, it yields a deliciously-scented name! Are you following my Names Pinterest board? make scented names with thisKeep Reading
I do a ton of teaching with my preschoolers’ names throughout the year. I love integrating the kids’ names into all kinds of fun activities, and the children love it too! One simple name activity I like to do at the beginning of the school year is Dot Names. Simple name for a simple, butKeep Reading
Kids’ names are incredibly meaningful to them, so I love using names to teach my pre-k students. One of the ways I do this is by making a Name Kit at the beginning of each school year. The children love helping me make it, and they use it often throughout the school year. Included inKeep Reading
This was one of those activities that started out one way, then took off in a different direction! My son and I had a blast with a name ice melting idea that turned into an art and science experiment. ice melting experiment with names Affiliate links included in this post. I asked Engineer if heKeep Reading
Name writing is an important skill to learn in early childhood. Read about how to make and use your own preschool sign-in book so kids can practice name writing. Names are the . . . well, name . . . of the game in preschool! To get the kids started, I’m a big believer inKeep Reading
Three heart name crafts the kids will love to make this Valentine’s Day. I’m often asked about how to teach young children letters, especially since disagree with using “letter of the week”. To answer that question, I always reference using hands-on, engaging activities and real experiences. And I always, always, always suggest starting with children’sKeep Reading
The post 3 Heart Name Crafts for Preschoolers To Make This Valentine’s Day appeared first on Fun-A-Day!.